Wednesday 3 August 2016

My First Watermarble

M so excited! for the first time I have something that closely resembles a wm on my nails and its topped with Fairy Dust!!
Yeah its a Faux WM and all credit goes to Born Pretty Store for this watermarble stamping plate (Item no 30336; link)

Base: China Glaze White Out
Stamped with Born Pretty L005 water marble design plate
Stamping polish : BP stamping polish #14 (item 22179 link)
Then I filled in the empty space with jelly colours in red, blue, pink, yellow and green. On the outer end of the stamp I sketched a couple more outlines with the stamping outline as a guide. 
Topped with HKgirl and then applied ChG fairy dust on top.


Heres a short video of swatches of all the images on paper on my IG feed (@nailartnthings):


1 comment:

I would ♥ to read your comments and thoughts on my posts. Please feel free to ask any questions or if you have any suggestions.