Thursday 16 July 2015

Rainbow Gradient in Glass Effect

Hello! 
This is a new one for me. I tried stain glass colours on a base of silver glitter and the effect looked very nice and shiny. I kept the plain base for a couple of days which is why you can see the edges of the nails have started to show. These colours are very versatile you can thin with using water and also get a nice tint effect and fill in your designs using lead light technique too.


 

 Base: Small silver glitter polish (local unbranded)
Fevicryl Stain glass colours applied using a flat paint brush 2-3 coats
Stamping plate: B.Loves flower power
Stamping polish: Konad white
Topped with hkgirl

2 comments:

I would ♥ to read your comments and thoughts on my posts. Please feel free to ask any questions or if you have any suggestions.