Thursday 2 July 2015

Floral stamping nail art using M-polish

Hello! Today I have for you some new stamping polishes for review : M polish 
M Polish is hand-mixed, 5-free, cruelty-free nail polish designed specifically for stamping. 
And they dont smell like wall paints!


Base: Essie Demure Vixen (pink)  and Barry M Indigo
Stamping plate: B.Loves Flower power
Stamped with M polish Dancing in the streets (purple on pointer and pinkie) and Apple blossom (pink on middle and ring finger)

They stamp really well and I love the variety in shades that M polish has. Both these shades show up well on both light and dark shades. I have some more of these to try out...will post them up soon. 
Prices mini size 5 ml bottles are for $3.25 and 
mid size (11ml) bottles are for $6.50 and 
full size (15ml) are for $9.50 and these are shipped internationally too.


1 comment:

  1. I love how crisp the stamping looks. Great polish combination!

    ReplyDelete

I would ♥ to read your comments and thoughts on my posts. Please feel free to ask any questions or if you have any suggestions.