Thursday 19 March 2015

Negative Space Nail Art

I had a long time desire to try out the negative space technique. Then my friend from Manisha (from http://followmanimatters.blogspot.in) sent me a few inspirational pics and that totally pushed me to do this:



The pic from where this inspired was taken from paulinaspassions.com (@paulinaspassion on Instagram)

Base: inglot 924
For the glitter accent: topped color club gingerbread over miss claire A4
Freehanded the flowers and leaves with acrylics

4 comments:

  1. I like very much negative space designs and this one looks very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! and I really appreciate you commenting on my posts everytime!! it makes my day and inspires me to blog!

      Delete

I would ♥ to read your comments and thoughts on my posts. Please feel free to ask any questions or if you have any suggestions.