Friday 21 March 2014

Vintage Nail Art

Of late all I get in my head is girly cutesy nail art ideas. So well..


Base: ChG Secret Peri-winkle
Stamping plate OB-M and Cheeky 6
Stamping colors: konad pastel pink and white
Highlight : Acrylic colors
Top Coat SV


I stamped the bouquet from OB-M and highlighted the flowers and leaves by free handing some acrylic with the guidance of the stamped design. The effect came out quite nice.



Hope you liked it?
Is there any idea that keeps coming to your mind?

4 comments:

  1. wow...kejal it very beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. A bit obsessed with this! The color scheme, the designs...this is absolutely adorable and I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, I thought these were nail vinyls at first! Great job!

    ReplyDelete

I would ♥ to read your comments and thoughts on my posts. Please feel free to ask any questions or if you have any suggestions.