Thursday 7 June 2012

Pink Zebra + Lakme Nail Polish Purple Fix

Helooooozzz,
How was ur week so far?
Mine wasnt good..as I had a bit of throat infection..though I m much better now and travelling outta town tomorrow for some days. 




On my nails today I got Purple Fix from Lakme's Fast & Fabulous range. This is a nice bright purple shade..has micro blue shimmer.
I was very hopeful as the bottle looked duo-chrome, but it a'int. Dries fast in a little above 5 mins, 2 coats: Opaque. Stayed for 3 days without chipping.


Stamped with the thick zebra design on OB 8 Image plate


Base: Lakme Fast and Fabulous Purple Fix
Stamping Plate: OB8
Stamping Polish: Sandy-Matt kinda finish..unbranded from my trip to Hong Kong
I am amazed at how well these polishes stamp

Off to work! Have a good week ahead!


Dont forget to participate in my INTERNATIONAL Giveaway : here


*Polish sent by brand for review. Opinion is mine.

25 comments:

  1. OMG! It looks so pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. BOMBBBBB Kejal ... so so sooooooo pretty it is :d am def. buy this :D :D ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome.kejal....very pretty..:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW..it looks fabulous..Love the colour combination..cant wait for my stamping kit to get delivered.i hope i can stamp so perfectly like u do :)...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! U'll get stamping with a bit of practice..chk my post of stamping tutorial

      Delete
    2. i did!..it was super informative..actually i was in 2 minds over buying it...but it was after seeing ur fab nail stamping art that sealed the deal..so thank u :)

      Delete
    3. haha! I am happy I helped you decide..if u hav any problems with stamping..let me know...I'll try guide u :)

      Delete
    4. aww arent u such a sweetheart <3..i finally got my package last evening n im having no prob in picking up the design n stamping it before it dries,probably cuz i followed ur tute to the T...its the placing of the design which im never able to get right :(

      Delete
  5. So sexy this is... N d combi is sooo fab.. Ogoes well...

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW..it looks fabulous.love the color

    ReplyDelete
  7. How pretty! The stamping is a little subtle, but it still totally pops!

    ReplyDelete

I would ♥ to read your comments and thoughts on my posts. Please feel free to ask any questions or if you have any suggestions.