Tuesday 13 September 2011

♦ Victorian Brooch ♦

I got 50 followers yeaaayyyy!!!!!! (Dancing) I am soo excited. Been less than 2 months that I took up blogging seriously and today, I'm at 50!! Before I started, I would look at others blogs with around 50-100 followers and think when would I see this on my blog and today here I am.
Have already started gathering stuff to celebrate my 100 with a giveaway!! Meanwhile enjoy my mani this week: 
The Base is so pretty, I didnt want to cover the whole thing with a full nail design. Its like a metallic lavender with grey undertones. So I opted for this curvy design from BM214. For some reason I just couldn't place the stamp properly. Kept getting difficult to judge it as to where it would place on the nail. But I think I managed it ok. After stamping I added a few dots to highlight and it looks like a pinned brooch ♦ with twirly victorian design with embellishments. J
Base: Lakme Twilight Mauve
Stamp: Konad Black
Dots:  Acrylic Blue pearl


A big Thank you straight from the heart to you all for following me ♥♥♥
For those who don't yet; can follow me with GFC for regular updates and I would love to hear from all of you in the comments section.

10 comments:

  1. It does look like a brooch -- and it's lovely! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thatz awesom brooch(Design)!!
    vry intricate!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely dovely !! and congrats for 50 followers..wishing u many many more:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow this is awesome and congrats on making 50 :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your followers! Great mani!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's amazing! I know for sure my mom would love this.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So awesome! Really, you did awesome! Love the extra detail with the dots!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute! (new follower) I just got my stamp today! So excited to use it

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great ...this is awesome kejal.

    ReplyDelete
  10. amazing, I love that you put the dots It looks perfect!

    ReplyDelete

I would ♥ to read your comments and thoughts on my posts. Please feel free to ask any questions or if you have any suggestions.